Saturday 12 January 2013

My experience with YEC


I have participated in young entrepreneur competition in 2012. This competition is designed to identify and encourage “potential” UAE entrepreneurs during their formative years, and give them a head start in their entrepreneurial careers through a range of turnkey start-up solutions as well as financial support. When I heard about it I formed a group with my sisters to participate in the competition. We were designed pillows in many ways for all ages and Sewing it by our self. I have applied what I learned in the college and got a good experience during these 4 days. We were among the winners and we won a cash gift.

Our booth, designed by me :)

Some photo of our designs




We did other product like hair accessories


I’m doing pillow



Our business name appears on the screen (Bs Che )




 I will do my best this to be from Top 10 and get one of them








No comments:

Post a Comment